Ceiling fans are low wattage appliances that are quite popular in India. Over the past decades, they have become a staple for every Indian home. As soon as you walk in someone’s house in the country, you will a ceiling fan installed in every room.
This is huge because most people in the country prefer ceiling fans over Air Conditioners. Ceiling fans are also quite economical; the price tag on them is way lower than other cooling appliances, which works very well for Indian families who belong to the economic class.
Best Anti Rust Ceiling Fans
With a refined look, you will also see features such as the anti-noise and anti-dust designs. Many people have moved towards ceiling fans in the country even when they belong to the higher class according to their overall social status and income.
Best Anti-Rust Ceiling Fans Reviewed for 2021
All our picks are based on expert opinions and the reviews of innumerable customers of the individual ceiling fans and the country. You will also find a brief buying guide that we made just for you.
We shall now bring all the features of these anti-rust ceiling fans individually for you below –
Today, we have the Aeroquiet anti-rust ceiling fan by them for you. The ceiling fan has got this name because its operation is so smooth that you won’t even realize that it is on. After a while, one will start believing that the air you are getting thrown on your body is coming from your room’s windows and is all-natural.
This is a considerable feature for people who are annoyed by the noise of ceiling fans even when it is negligible. We also like how its design looks like a single piece as Orient has moved hugely towards modern ceiling fan designing to satisfy a considerable customer base in India.
- The blades of this Aeroquiet ceiling fan have an aerodynamic profile.
- As the blades are made using compounded ABS, they will always remain rust-free, and you won’t have any needs to get a replacement.
- The whole design has a glossy and smooth finish.
- Its motor is made from the most massive and sturdiest materials.
- It is one of the most silent anti-rust ceiling fans in India.
- No cons of this ceiling fan came up till now.
If your locality has innumerable power cut-offs and low voltage problems, those troubles will all get solved as you buy these ceiling fans. The reason behind this is the exceptional performance of these anti-rust ceiling fans even when the voltage is lower than the normal range.
Both of them come with copper winding and a design that has attractive pointy pieces on the blades. The warranty is also long, which will help you solve all the problems associated with it if they ever come up. If your budget does not remain that huge, you can go with the pair of these anti-rust ceiling fans.
- Both the ceiling fans can quickly run at super high speed in a smooth manner.
- The maximum RPM of the appliance is 400, which is reasonably high.
- Its blades have a rubbed design, which helps throw the air better.
- The low price tag will allow you to enjoy having ceiling fans when your budget is low.
- The motor can bear high torque very quickly.
- The look of these fans is not that modern.
Furthermore, we have also come along most of the Indian customer reviews of this anti-rust ceiling fan, which delight us even more. We say that almost 90% of them are highly positive. This builds our trust in the ceiling fan even more. You can choose it from gloss as well as premium matte options.
It will reduce electrical losses by many folds and levels. Additionally, even when you use it for long hours in a single day, it will still not stop working and require multiple repairs. Its superb performance and modish look just add stars to its image.
- The contemporary looks of this anti-rust ceiling fan will suit economy class Indian homes a lot.
- The ball bearing used in it are of the V2 grade.
- Its construction will bestow durability and long life.
- With anti-rust technology, this ceiling fan is also easy to clean.
- The air delivery of the Candes DLX ceiling fan is high and rated at 244 CFM.
- For modern settings and design of the interiors, this ceiling fan may fail to offer the best out there.
In our search, the best ceiling fan that suited such needs of minimalism turned out to be the Helion Plus ceiling fan by Halonix. It always has a smooth operation and can be fitted in rooms where people do not worry that much about the design of an appliance such as an anti-rust ceiling fan.
These rooms can be the storeroom and the kitchen of your house, where the ceiling fan does not remain that operational. The Helion Plus ceiling fan only weighs 4.69 kg and can be fit by the help of a good electrician. It has fair ratings on many of the popular sites in India, and you should give it a shot if you love ceiling fans with a plain design.
- The plain design of this anti-rust ceiling fan will suit the needs of people who follow minimalism.
- It will be best to get it installed in your storerooms or kitchen.
- The copper wired motor will work for years conducting electricity in a fast manner.
- You won’t need to waste a huge time in cleaning this anti-rust ceiling fan.
- Since it has an anti-rust design, you will not have to get it changed.
- The plain design of the Halonix ceiling fan may not suit the needs of people who do not like it as such.
When the anti-rust and anti-dust features are combined, you will get a ceiling fan that will last long and won’t even need regular wiping and cleaning of its exterior design. The silver pieces on the white base blades of this ceiling fan go well with the overall white design.
The combination surely reminds us of diamonds as the pieces shine bright because of the light base surface. But if you think white color is not the one that wants, you can also go with the metallic gold, Branco, brown, and smoky brown colors of this anti-rust ceiling fan by Halonix. It comes with a coating that is created using nanotechnology, so you must know how qualitative everything about this ceiling fan is.
- We like how this anti-rust ceiling fan will suit with attractive settings a lot.
- Other than being anti-rust, its exteriors also have the anti-dust property.
- You can pick it from a lot of base colors.
- Its air delivery is higher than most of the regular and random ceiling fans.
- You can get it fixed in mostly all types of ceilings.
- This ceiling fan may make some noise over the heavy and prolonged operation.
List of Best Anti Rust Ceiling Fans
How to Choose the Right Anti-Rust Ceiling Fan
Many people think a lot as they choose an anti-rust fan. They have some factors in their mind lined up to help them. But if you do not have such things to think of, you can read the pointers that we have put forth for you below. Let us discuss –
Design of the Anti- Rust Ceiling Fan
If it is a room that you do not visit or use often, you can use regular ceiling fans also. These rooms are generally the storerooms where people store the stuff that they do not use that much.
Type of Anti-Rusting Features
We have come along anti-rust ceiling fans that are made using ABS plastic. There are indeed 100% chances of the ceiling fan never getting rusted. After all, rust attacks, iron, and steel mixed with iron. Rusting in plastic is never happening. However, in low-cost anti-rust ceiling fans, you will generally see how the manufacturers use an anti-rust finish.
You have to look vividly at the details of its quality. However, in most of the well-known ceiling fan companies, this finish is made using the best material out there. Having details is still a lot better, though.
Blade Design of the Anti-Rust Ceiling Fan
Additionally, if these blades have a ribbed design, the whole operation of the anti-rust ceiling fan will reach to another level without a lot of effort from the blade.
Motor Design and Wattage
The wattage of anti-rust ceiling fans is very near to the regular fans. So you do ever worry about that hugely. However, please check if it is near the range of 70-80 Watts only. A wattage more than this will not prove to be that economical for you. Additionally, high wattage appliances are also known to cause unwanted power surges.
As far as the anti-rust ceiling fan’s motor is concerned, go for the ceiling fan that comes with a motor that can take up the pressure and higher torque according to the speed that you run it at.
Price Tag of the Ceiling Fan
So if your bank balance does not allow, you can indeed go for them and have the same kind of experience. Just choose the anti-rust fan with a proper brand value. It should also be backed up by advanced manufacturers.
Anti-Rust ceiling fans are much better than the ceiling fans that come with features that do not contribute to the life of the appliance. So, picking them will be more cost-effective for everyone. As you look for the ones that we described above, you will see how we have also focused on the cons that we came along.
We wanted to be fair and honest because that is what we have always stood up for. please try to invest in an anti-rust ceiling fan. If it is from a good company, you will never face maintenance and durability problems. Get an anti-rust ceiling fan soon!